Are you looking for simple yet delicious dinner recipes? Try out this tasty BBQ Lamb Burger Recipe created by Curtis Stone. Collect your ingredients from Coles and follow the below.
- 500g Coles Australian Lamb Mince
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 small brown onion, cut crossways into 1 cm rings
- 1 small green capsicum, cut crossways into 1cm rings, seeded
- 4 Coles hamburger rolls, split
- 1/3 cup (100g) Coles mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons Coles dijon mustard
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage (160g)
Step One) Prepare a barbecue for high heat. Divide lamb into 4 portions. Shape each into a 1cm-thick patty. Brush with ½ tbs of the oil and season both sides with salt and pepper. Cook for 1 1/2 mins each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
Step Two) Meanwhile, coat onion and capsicum with remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, turning as needed, for 8-10 mins or until charred and softened. Cook rolls, cut-side down, for 30 secs or until toasted.
Step Three) In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise and mustard to blend. Season with salt and pepper. Spread over rolls. Top roll bases with cabbage, patties, onions and capsicum. Cover with roll tops.