From 12.01am, Tuesday 6 July 2021 until 12.01am, Monday 12 July 2021, all our stores can resume trade, with an updated capacity rule of 1 person per 2sqm in stores.
Please note that a 150-patron limit applies to:
• Hospitality (restaurants, cafes, pubs, bars and including the food court)
• Beauty, hairdressing and nails
• Outdoor playgrounds
• Fitness venues (gyms, pilates, yoga, dance studios)
• Entertainment venues
We kindly request that all our customers follow the guidelines and whilst in centre:
• wear a mask
• practise good hygiene
• follow the 1 person per 2sqm rule and continue to physical distance
• use the Safe WA app or provide your details for contact tracing
For your safety and convenience, hand sanitiser is available at all entries, our Customer Service Desk has a small supply of masks for those who need and we have increased cleaning regimes around high touch points, such as doors and amenities within this centre.
For further information please visit: www.wa.gov.au/government/announcements/transitional-restrictions-effect-perth-and-peel