TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following rules of engagement before posting.
These terms and conditions (T&Cs) are designed to ensure the Belmont Forum website; Social Media pages and groups remain professional, vibrant, and useful for all community members. We encourage you to leave comments, upload photos and videos and we welcome all questions and commentary, including constructive feedback.
If you have a customer service issue we recommend contacting the Belmont Forum Centre Management office at email@example.com. We encourage the expression of opinions and open discussions on the Belmont Forum website, pages and groups, keeping in mind that these are family friendly forums, so please post relevantly and respectfully.
Belmont Forum reserves the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to our T&Cs and to block anyone who violates them. Although we moderate our pages and groups, members are encouraged to assist us by reading and following the T&Cs and flagging inappropriate content. Please contact a moderator at Belmont Forum Shopping Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform them of any breaches to Belmont Forum’s T&Cs or that you feel is inappropriate.
Please take a minute to read them and keep them in mind whenever you participate.
Belmont Forum’s website, pages and groups are regularly reviewed. Any content posted or uploaded may be removed if they:
- Abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy) of any individual or organisation.
- Are graphic, obscene, explicit, indecent, or profane.
- Defame any person or any organisation.
- Attempt to defraud any person or organisation.
- Contain hateful language targeting race/ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, political or religious beliefs.
- Contain infringing, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful material or suggests or encourages illegal activity.
- Are trolling or are a deliberate disruption of discussion.
- Violate any intellectual property – copyrighted or trademarked. Imagery should be owned by the user. All materials uploaded onto our page must have full permission of all subjects, authors or owners of the subject and the image before uploading.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s applications or computer.
- Solicit or Advertise. Promotions of products and services (even when free) are not permitted.
- Advertise job vacancies or promote recruitment campaigns.
- Advertise applicant availability. You cannot post resumes/applications or self-promote one’s availability for positions.
- Are spam or multiple or repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users. Spam also includes posting commercial comments in discussions when such comments have nothing to do with the discussion.
- Link bait (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own online destination) without the express permission of the page owner.
- Are anything else we deem as inappropriate.
- Please understand any user content (comments, images, videos) and any other type of material posted by community members on our website, social networks and groups do not necessarily represent the opinions of Belmont Forum, its employees or affiliates.
We do not endorse any opinions expressed by users, nor accept responsibility or liability for the comments, statements or claims of users on our website, social media networks or groups.
Thank you for observing these T&Cs. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact the Belmont Forum Centre Management Office at email@example.com.
By using and engaging with Belmont Forum’s website, Social media networks and groups, you agree to comply with:
- LinkedIn’s User Agreement (http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=user_agreement)
- LinkedIn Groups Terms of Service (http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=pop_more_groups_terms)
- Belmont Forum’s Facebook House Rules https://www.facebook.com/BelmontForum#!/BelmontForum/info
- Twitter’s Terms of Service (http://twitter.com/tos)
- YouTube Terms of Service (http://www.youtube.com/t/terms)
- Google+ Policies + Principles(http://www.google.com/+/policy/pagesterm.html)
- Pinterest Terms of Service (http://about.pinterest.com/terms/)
- Instagram Rules (http://help.instagram.com/477434105621119/)
- and the above The Square Mirrabooka Terms and Conditions.